Constitution Stealth
Deception Strength
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Caught somewhere between a teenager and a young adult, Brandi is a young wolf passionate about her homeland. She was born and raised here, and now strangers are waltzing in trying to claim everything! She sets forth on a mission to rally friends, family, and natives of the land to come and protect their homes. Mainly speaking, her home, as that will be the group/clan/guild/mini pack's base.

Okayyyy so this plotting thread is for everyone interested to pitch in ideas to form a plot and a group that can be posted to Compendium. Name, goal, members, leaders, ranks, etc. Need all the ideas to flesh this out. Smile
OOC Date: 08-04-2023, 04:02 AM
IC THREAD DATE:  in 

Species
Build
Trade
Trade
Health Dexterity
Arcana Medicine
Charisma Perception
Constitution Stealth
Deception Strength
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
As I mentioned in the discord, I plan on making a native to the realms named Kyanite (Kya for short)

She will come from the Arctic. I plan on giving her the clairvoyance ability - perhaps she could be a rather well-known seer to the land?
Along with that idea, she could possibly predict that this new pack attempting to take over would cause destruction to the land, thus adding fuel to the fire, even if her predictions aren't completely accurate. 

I can see her joining this band for sure! Perhaps she even knows Brandi from somewhere?
OOC Date: 08-04-2023, 04:30 AM

Species
Build
Trade
Trade
Health Dexterity
Arcana Medicine
Charisma Perception
Constitution Stealth
Deception Strength
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
With her being a seer and all, maybe Brandi's family has voyaged to the artic before to learn of her visions? Brandi could've met her while a pup and remembers the woman, seeking her out?

Oooooh yes! Fuel the fire! Gasoline please, lol

Location of interest for the group? Volcanic territory

Starlight Caverns would make a good place for wolves to live inside and build a community of merchants n whatnot.
Ember ridge makes sense for a fire character (Brandi) but not sure if it'd be friendly enough for other dissenters. 
Dark forest would be a good place to hide the group if they chose to set base their instead of Starlight
Sulfur Hills is stunningly beautiful and would make a pretty base, but not sure what protection it would provide.
OOC Date: 08-04-2023, 03:13 PM

---
Species Gray Wolf
Build Emaciated 15"
Trade
Trade
Health1 Dexterity
Arcana 1 Medicine
Charisma 1 Perception
Constitution 1 Stealth
Deception Strength
MagicAIR ELEMENT
MagicAIR ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Ridley is not from this world but he's down to throw down with the Dissenters. I just need a particular thread to happen first for him to feel the resentment, but perhaps in the meantime he can have a run-in with your characters.
OOC Date: 08-04-2023, 04:46 PM

Species
Build
Trade
Trade
Health Dexterity
Arcana Medicine
Charisma Perception
Constitution Stealth
Deception Strength
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Kyanite probably would hate the volcanic region, she's used to the Arctic, but would probably put up with it. I don't imagine her being too picky. 
she'd probably like the starlight caverns actually - maybe it would even be a good place for her to find crystals??

I'd love for her to have a run-in with Ridely at some point! I do need to get her set up first though...
OOC Date: 08-07-2023, 01:30 AM

Species
Build
Trade
Trade
Health Dexterity
Arcana Medicine
Charisma Perception
Constitution Stealth
Deception Strength
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts
I'm looking to make a new character, and I'd be 100% down to make one to slam down into this group. I don't have many ideas off the top of my head, but the ones that come are a very young (between pup and teen) being manipulated into becoming a zealot for this cause, or an ambitious and manipulative wolf trying to take advantage of this movement for their own purposes, trying to coup against the current pack leaders so they themself can take lead.

I also have Roadkill, a newcomer to the realm who, along with their extremely ominous and undead appearance, wasn't even a canine before coming to the realm. Perhaps an encounter with them could 'solidify' why these newcomers are so bad and innately evil.
OOC Date: 09-01-2023, 07:42 PM

Species
Build
Trade
Trade
Health Dexterity
Arcana Medicine
Charisma Perception
Constitution Stealth
Deception Strength
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
I'm not sure she's ready to throw-in with an official group yet, but Kalathiel is definitely going to be a dissenter if anyone wants to meet with her and have any plots. Could be other dissenters who express their distaste for the 'invaders' taking over everything, or a pack wolf who she can meet and decide that she doesn't like them.
OOC Date: 10-12-2023, 07:48 PM

Species
Build
Trade
Trade
Health Dexterity
Arcana Medicine
Charisma Perception
Constitution Stealth
Deception Strength
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
I apologize to those interested, I'm going to be abandoning this plot but I am down to join a dissenter group if someone else makes one! So sorry