Constitution 1 Stealth 3
Deception 3 Strength 3
MagicVOID
MagicMIMIC
MagicEMPATHY
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
Magic--
Magic--

A stag? A noble creature of elegance such as that seemed fitting for Enya; but he was worried. Deer were often prey for so many different carnivores. He certainly hoped the beast hadn’t become a meal for something else. He nodded gently when she explained that she had a connection to the animal and at least knew he was alive. But despite her optimism, Caedwyn felt her words betrayed her feelings on the matter. It seemed hopeless. Caedwyn had felt that way too. How many days now had he explored this strange place and not been able to leave? Was that just how this place worked? It seemed a miracle that Enya had appeared here.

When she asked if he’d found a home, his eyes averted hers and he shook his head. “I guess we’re the same in that regard. Though, it wasn’t high on my list of things to do yet. I’ve just been exploring mostly.” It was hard to find a home when you weren’t looking for it. It wasn’t that he didn’t want one, but his heart still yearned for the way things had been in the past. It yearned for the familiar faces, but he had long since put them behind him. Vrolga had been his home. And when Vrolga didn’t feel like Vrolga anymore he knew that his home was finally gone. Things had to change and maybe he was stuck in the past, following old traditions that the new generations didn’t need. And if they didn’t need old traditions, perhaps they didn’t need those who followed them either.

So he had left.

“I can show you the areas I’ve been to. We can start there to look for Buck, and Ridley too.” His words had an upbeat tone as he offered her some support and a warm smile. He motioned with his nose in a ‘this way’ motion, hoping she’d follow as he moved away. Walking off over the hills and into the trees, they could begin their search together.

[EXIT CAEDWYN]

OOC Date: 07-10-2023, 02:11 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 02/03/2023  in  Flowery Fields  —  
DUSKORNA
MONARCH
Species Female Red Wolf
Build Adult Athletic 27"
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Trade NOVICE HUNTER
Health8 Dexterity4
Arcana 3 Medicine 3
Charisma 1 Perception 3
Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

‘I’ve just been exploring mostly’ was his response to her question of whether he’d found a home or not. It made her begin to wonder, exactly how old was Caedwyn? They had known one another for a while now, years really. Their lives had been intertwined. Her instincts told her that males wandered away from their homes to explore when they sought out a pack of their own. Was this the exploring he was doing, or was it simply to pass time in this strange land? She wanted to ask him but felt now was not the appropriate time. She’d already drilled him with enough questions during their reunion. She didn’t need to spoil it.

‘I can show you the areas i’ve been to.’ Enya’s gait picked up at the idea, returning his smile with one of her own. “I’d appreciate that. Lead the way.” Beside him, tailing just slightly behind to truly give him the lead, she followed him off over the hills and into the trees.

[EXIT ENYA]

"Speech."