Constitution 1 Stealth 1
Deception 3 Strength 1
MagicHYPNOSIS
MagicSHEPHERD
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

What kind of game was he playing at? It wasn't one that required much thought -- he wanted answers, wanted to know who the strangers before him are, and she hates to say they're giving more than she's willing to share. She keeps the smile though, the little tilt of her head as soft pale eyes watch the male with mild curiosity. When he makes his guess at Gabriel's relation, she has half a mind to just say they're lovers and call it that, but that would neither look true nor be fun to say, so she adds some more spice to it.

Casually do the words come out, “No, just a one night stand that did not turn out great. That the Gods brought us here together is a laugh,” she did not bother to look to Gabriel for his reaction, only interested in the other male's before her. Plus, she already knew how he'd react.

And when Gabriel suggests giving them names instead, Ceartas instead pipes in with, “All this talk of names. Your deer is getting away! We must get out of this heat and help you find it,” if there even is a deer, and if there is, it's certainly long gone by now. She begins to move away from the sulfuric pools off in the distance, keeping the stranger within line the sight, “This land is yours, correct? And yet you are so patient with us being here. Just moving in?”

OOC Date: 08-01-2023, 10:08 PM
IC THREAD DATE: 06/27/2023  in  Rainbow Hills  —  
DUSKORNA
MONARCH
Species Male Gray Wolf
Build Adult Athletic 32"
Trade NOVICE ROGUE
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Health8 Dexterity3
Arcana 3 Medicine 1
Charisma 3 Perception 2
Constitution 1 Stealth 3
Deception 3 Strength 3
MagicVOID
MagicMIMIC
MagicEMPATHY
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
Magic--
Magic--

Murderers. Thieves. Scoundrels. Oh how the male was right. It amused Caedwyn greatly thinking about what Gabriel had said, given that Caedwyn was definitely all three of those things. He'd murdered that wolf in Athadia while he was a spy there and planted the murder weapon in another wolf's den to frame her for the crime. He'd stolen many things, lied countless times. Sometimes these things were done for amusement, other times for a specific goal. Surely Gabriel meant it in a more metaphorical sense than what Caedwyn was thinking, but Caedwyn said nothing in reply to that. Instead he focused his attention to the pairs reply about their relationship. Gabriel said he couldn't speak on it... and the female, well she said it was a one night stand. Interesting! But she was quick to bring the attention back onto the deer and onto Caedwyn himself.

Caedwyn shrugged at the comment about the deer. "It's probably long gone by now." He replied to her. The deer had only been a ruse but he didn't want to run off so quickly and end their interaction on account of maintaining a lie. "I can make due without my lunch for now. Besides, we're just starting to enjoy each others company right? If your companion is nothing more than a one night stand, that means we're free to get more acquainted." He took a step forward toward the female. "This is indeed my land, but why would I want to run you off so quickly? We won't be able to get acquainted if I kick you out right away." This was a very entertaining game they were playing and she seemed determined not to share her name.

He looked back to Gabriel. "What a brilliant idea, Gabriel. We'll make up some names then. Hmm...." He paused, making a 'thinking' noise. "I suppose you could call me Caedwyn then." He mused thoughtfully. "But what name should we give to her?" He continued looking to Gabriel, wondering if the male would offer up a suggestion.

---

Speech.
OOC Date: 09-09-2023, 12:33 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 06/27/2023  in  Rainbow Hills  —  
DUSKORNA
MONARCH
Species Male Gray Wolf
Build Adult Athletic 32"
Trade NOVICE ROGUE
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Health8 Dexterity3
Arcana 3 Medicine 1
Charisma 3 Perception 2
Constitution 1 Stealth 3
Deception 3 Strength 3
MagicVOID
MagicMIMIC
MagicEMPATHY
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
Magic--
Magic--

After another round of amusing conversation and flirting, the hour was growing late. Despite Caedwyn's interest in the pair, he knew he needed to return to his duties and finding more wolves to gather to their pack. For now he knew he would need to leave these two as acquaintances. He didn't want to press his luck and turn them into enemies. There was always time later to win them over and at least he had gained Gabriel's name so he could acknowledge the other male later.

Excusing himself, Caedyn mentioned something about going off on his own to 'hunt the deer' and made his way back along the path he'd come from, leaving the pair of wolves he'd met. Perhaps another day they would meet again.

[EXIT CAEDWYN]

---

Speech.