Constitution 4 Stealth
Deception Strength
MagicVAMPIRE
MagicEARTH ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

"Augh" The large wolf groaned loudly as she awoke and came to. She moved her legs, wiggling her front toes, and sighed a large sigh of relief at the realization that they were just aching and not gone like it felt from the pain. In fact, her entire body ached, like she'd just been involved in some long, drawn out fight. "Oh no!" Sage suddenly shot up, then immediately winced at the motion as her head ached terribly. A light-headedness overcame her and her eyes closed, shielding them from the light. No. She had to force herself to look over her body. If she'd fallen into one of her episodes again... well her wounds wound need patching, and she would need to find the wolf she mutilated and apologize profusely to them and beg for forgiveness. 

Sage forced her eyes open, wincing from the sunlight, and began examining her body, painfully twisting this way and that to review the vital parts of her. Her legs seemed to be in a well enough condition. She didn't see any open wounds on them. Her belly as well seemed unscathed. Her hind legs, her wings, her tail... all body parts seemed accounted for and though sore, were largely uninjured. So, if she hadn't fallen into one of her episodes, then what had happened to her? Why was she aching so badly, and just where was she? 

Her yellow eyes shifted from looking her own figure over to looking about herself. Down the hills and through the trees, Sage could see a large glistening lake in the distance. Uh... ok. That didn't seem familiar to her. She then took the time to examine the forest as a whole, and realized rather quickly that this forest didn't seem familiar either. Had she gone on some wild flight while she was in an episode? Is that what had happened to her? Painfully, Sage stood and sniffed around the area, trying to find any scents that might be familiar to her. There were none. None what-so-ever. Worry was starting to quickly creep into Sage at the realization. Cautiously, the giant wolf stepped through the underbrush of the forest to peer along the massive lake's edge - what she could see of it anyways. A herd of elk were drinking and grazing in the distance. They noticed her but seemed to care little about her presence, plenty far enough away to flee safely should she seem to pose any sort of threat. 

"Where am I?" she asked out loud, but to no one in particular. Her voice quivered as she spoke, revealing her creeping fear and worry. Her eyes continued to take in her surroundings, identifying the types of trees in the forest now behind her - Birch, Oak, Cyprus and Pine - many sorts of trees she could use for wood-work- No. She needed to focus right now on figuring out just where she was at. So, she did what any lost wolf might do in her position. Standing at the edge of the lake, Sage lifted her head and howled, calling out to any who might hear her. She hoped that the wolf who might answer - if any - was not the sort to cause unjust violence. 

OOC Date: 07-10-2023, 02:40 PM
IC THREAD DATE: 07/03/2023  in  Silver Lake  —  

APPRENTICE
Species Nonbinary Domestic Dog
Build Adult Skinny 22"
Trade
Trade
Health4 Dexterity
Arcana 3 Medicine
Charisma 4 Perception
Constitution 5 Stealth
Deception Strength
MagicHEALING
MagicBANSHEE
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

Frequenting the lake was something Morrigan enjoyed. They weren't an expert at fishing by any means, but they could snag a fish or two if they really tried. No, they visited the lake to simply observe the creatures that lived there. Lakes were peaceful.

They were laying out on a rock by the bank of the lake to get some sun when a howl broke through the quiet birdsong. Pricking their ears, Morrigan tilted their head with a frown. It sounded wolf-like and a little distressed. Getting to their paws, they gave a shake to realign their fur before setting off in a trot in the direction of the howl. If someone needed help, they wanted to be there.

The scent that came to their nose confirmed that the creature was a wolf, but the sight of the large female was...not what they expected. Pausing in the shadows, only their pale eyes visible, they looked the girl over, taking in her draconic wings, rainbow mohawk, and pink-and-grey fur. She certainly struck an interesting figure...

Creeping out of the shadows to make themself known, Morrigan offered a small, friendly wag of their tail and a soft smile.

"Hello," they wuffed, hesitant to get too close to the large wolf right away. "I heard your howl...Are you okay? You don't seem familiar to me..."

They were sure they would remember this female if they had seen her before, although their own memory wasn't always the best.

notes go here
OOC Date: 07-10-2023, 09:54 PM
IC THREAD DATE: 07/03/2023  in  Silver Lake  —  

VAGRANT
Species Female Gray Wolf
Build Adult Brawny 40"
Trade (untasked)
Trade
Health6 Dexterity
Arcana 2 Medicine
Charisma 4 Perception
Constitution 4 Stealth
Deception Strength
MagicVAMPIRE
MagicEARTH ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

Sage was not kept waiting for long before someone answered her howl. Her bright yellow eyes turned towards the stranger who was shockingly dark in coloration - a stark contract to her own coloration. The individual was aerodynamic in build, lanky and slender and significantly shorter than herself, with vibrant white eyes that caused an unnerving feeling to creep into her. Was it the way they glowed or the lack of any visual pupils that added to the eeriness? Sage wasn't sure. Thankfully, their tail wagged behind them, the only indication to Sage that the individual was here to help and not here to harm. Even despite the wagging tail, Sage was guarded in her stance, weary. 

They offered a hello and allowed her to keep a distance she felt comfortable with. Sage swallowed down the uneasiness and shock she felt, shook to rid herself of the aches in her body, and let her own tail wag gently in response at the tip. At the prompt of if she was ok, Sage responded almost sheepishly, "I don't know. I think so. I don't know where I am. I feel like I endured a long hard fight, but I didn't find any marks on my body. I think maybe I blacked out. Do you know where this is?" Her folded ears pricked forward slightly and her wings flexed out of reflex, only to quickly be tucked back up again as she winced at the sudden ache. "I'm sorry. I'm being rude. My name is Sage Valor." She attempted to dip her head in a polite bow but winced half-way through the motion. Her head still ached along with the rest of her body. She apologized again, a terrible had she had. "I'm sorry. I'm not feeling very well. I hurt all over." Perhaps she shouldn't have been revealing this information to a stranger, but Sage was a wolf to trust easily and take others as their face value.