Muddy River
A wide ravine where a shallow, gentle river flows. Years of drought and silt deposits have built this area into a fertile delta. The river remains low and dry most of the year, staining its waters brown and creating muddy shores.
The Shape of Dreams
OOC Date: 07-10-2023, 02:40 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 05/15/2023  in  Muddy River  —  
DUSKORNA
MONARCH
Species Female Red Wolf
Build Adult Athletic 27"
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Trade NOVICE HUNTER
Health8 Dexterity4
Arcana 3 Medicine 3
Charisma 1 Perception 3
Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

Caedwyn’s sarcasm caused her own tail to sway too and fro behind her, her muzzle returning his smile. “I’ll have to pass on that trend I’m afraid. Brown just doesn’t go with the rest of my color scheme.” She watched as he stood and maneuvered his paws - presumably testing the mud, and shuddered at the action, imagining the icky feeling of the mud pulling against her paws between her toes.

So, she’d gone south and east and he’d gone north. The two of them had covered a fair bit of land, it seemed. The mention of the colder north made Enya’s tail wag harder. Many were fooled by her thin pelt, thinking that she wasn’t made for the cold. In fact, she’d believed the same about herself until only a year or so ago now. Gosh, had it really been that long? She had learned that she was made for the cold, not by physical design, but by her birthright and element.

She’d have to go pay a visit to the north and pay homage to her ancestors.

He spoke what she’d come to realize alongside him. She’d ran into wolves who could almost be considered a group, but nothing official of pack-life existed in this region it seemed. However, unlike her, he claimed to have found some wolves who seemed interested in the idea of joining a pack. Interesting. They were willing to join one, but not willing to run one themselves? She’d have to run them through trials to see just what they could offer the pack Caedwyn imagined - though what he imagined she hadn’t the slightest idea.

The conversation was handed back over to her. She idly shook her body, her tail slowly wagging behind her as the conversation turned from jest to a more serious tone. “Well, to the east of the jungle there’s a large coastal region. I ran into a few wolves there who didn’t seem interested in my company. They ran me off, but it was more a small family than a true pack. There were no territory marks. I continued east and found a desert. I didn’t step foot into it, and instead turned back towards the jungle. There were others here and there, but I only caught them by scent and distant sight as I traveled through the grasslands to find you here wallowing in mud.”

Enya took a moment to shake and settle down into a sit. It was hot, so she panted slightly, just enough to let her tongue hang from her parted jaws. She could use a rest after the traveling she’d done. Oh, how she sometimes (most of the times) missed the easier pampered life of being Queen. “So, what’s the next move from here?”

"Speech."