Constitution 1 Stealth 3
Deception 3 Strength 3
MagicVOID
MagicMIMIC
MagicEMPATHY
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
Magic--
Magic--

Caedwyn had a way of overthinking things. His thoughts and feelings raced within, but what came out had a way of twisting up and being something else. Maybe that was why Enya’s response wasn’t so clear either. “What are you trying to say, Caedwyn?” His ears flipped backwards immediately as the words hit him. It was hard enough putting his desires out there for her judgment. But now she wanted him to explain. Was it a trick question? Were his thoughts so ludicrous that she was testing his own logic? But he didn’t want her to leave him. If she rejected him, what would happen to them then? His eyes moved away from hers, looking to the thick foliage around them. He could hear the wind rustling through the trees and the buzz of insects, and the faint calling of creatures and birds in the distance.

“I want a home, Enya.” He finally said it, his voice soft but surprisingly confident. “I don’t want to keep watching you tear your heart apart each day, searching. That isn’t life… that isn’t happiness.” He turned back toward her. “But I don’t want to lose you again either. So I’m asking you to choose. If you want to keep wandering, I will follow. But, if you want more - “ his eyes seemed to brighten a bit and his ears cupped forward with curiosity, with anticipation. “- if you want more than dead-ends and disappointments, I will make this a home for us. I’m not asking you to give up. I’m asking you to live your life, here, with me, in this place.“