Whitewater
A river valley between two mountain ranges. A powerful river flows through rocky terrain, creating strong currents and dangerous rapids. Precious gold ore can be found in the river for those brave enough. The forests surrounding abound with life.
[AW] Just a refreshing swim? [TRESPASS]
OOC Date: 8 hours ago
IC THREAD DATE: 09/16/2024  in  Whitewater  —  
DUSKORNA
SERF
Species Male African Dog
Build Adult Athletic 26"
Trade ---
Trade ---
Health4 Dexterity3
Arcana 2 Medicine 2
Charisma 3 Perception 2
Constitution 3 Stealth 2
Deception 2 Strength 2
MagicVENOM
MagicSHIELD
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

After the brief uncomfortableness of physical contact from a total stranger and healing will power course through his body. Shifty felt explicably rejuvenated. He felt he could run over the Savanah like he did when he was a pup. "I accept your deal, only because it will be good to have an adequate healer in my back pocket when I rise to power in Duskorna. Shifty was mostly only enjoying the banter with Enya. He never really want to be responsible for leading an entire kingdom. One could aspire greatness in life. Maybe now she will get a hint of why he was called 'Shifty'. "If you don't keep an eye on me you'll have a thorn in your side before to long to remind you that i'm not to be over looked."

"Well you say i reek of Verdantis, Where to My lady? He was ready to move on first hour here and he already resented this water way.

(As a side note this is when Shifty changes over to Duskorna from Verdantis)

Speech.