Whitewater
A river valley between two mountain ranges. A powerful river flows through rocky terrain, creating strong currents and dangerous rapids. Precious gold ore can be found in the river for those brave enough. The forests surrounding abound with life.
[AW] Just a refreshing swim? [TRESPASS]
OOC Date: 09-17-2024, 10:21 PM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/16/2024  in  Whitewater  —  
DUSKORNA
MONARCH
Species Female Red Wolf
Build Adult Athletic 27"
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Trade NOVICE HUNTER
Health8 Dexterity4
Arcana 3 Medicine 3
Charisma 1 Perception 3
Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

Enya blinked and stared as the canine suddenly awoke and proceeded to immediately deliver his own jab at her whilst coughing up blood at the same time. He hadn't even gotten up and he was insulting her! She blinked again and looked down at the canid with a smirk on her muzzle. She liked his spunk, and was taken by surprise at how feisty he was considering his situation. 'No fear' she thought to herself. What luck that as she stepped backwards from him to give him space that he filled her in on why he had been at the edge of the rapids. He had nearly drowned! 'You would have if it hadn't been for me' she thought again to herself. He owed her, he just didn't know that yet. 

"I'm always ready for a fight. I love fighting. It's exhilarating." she responded with a composed tone to her voice. She brushed off his insults like sand on her pelt. As he looked her over, she noticed his gaze and stood a bit straighter, letting him admire her. She was small, but she was powerful. There wasn't any part of her body that hadn't been physically honed to perfection. When he asked who she was, she chuckled. At least he could recognize nobility when it kept Tsillah from pulling this stranger to its fate, a thought driven by his words '...more importantly who are you?'.

"You're in the Kingdom of Verdantis. More specifically, you're laying on the banks of the whitewater rapids." If he didn't know where he was, then did that mean he wasn't one of the kingdom members here to bust her for trespassing? "I" she started, letting another amused chuckle leave her before she continued, "am Enya Fault, Monarch, or leader if you will, of Duskorna, the rival kingdom of Verdantis." Yes, she had laid it out for Shifty. She was the leader of the rival kingdom trespassing on claimed territory. "So, it's curious how I found you first before the locals did. Perhaps now you may better understand my hostility at your presence." 

Enya moved forward towards Shifty once again. When she shifted, though, there was no longer immediate aggression in her features. They were more relaxed now that she had assessed Shifty largely as a nonthreat in his current condition. "Nice to meet you, Shifty, even if you stink of Verdantis." Was it him, or was it just the lands? "Let me make up for my casually thrown insults by offering to heal your rib." She didn't wait for him to say 'yes' or 'no' in response. Her offer was not something to be rejected. Again she reached out with her Will, feeling for the life force that existed within Shifty. With another inhale and slow exhale, she pushed more energy through the invisible bond, willing the broken rib to mend itself. 

Enya tries to heal Shifty's rib without his consent. Shifty can deny the healing regardless of the role if he so chooses. 
Healing rolled at level 3 (medicine)
Success: Shifty's rib feels better. It may not be fully healed, but it's mended enough to no longer cause pain. 
Failure: Enya's attempt fails. She needs physical contact to try again.