Midnight Mountains
A small mountain range known for its black colored rocks and mineral ore deposits. Many mining caves have been dug through the mountain but not all of these are safe. Bears and mountain lions guard the hills and many unsafe tunnels collapse without warning.
[p] Bag of treasures
OOC Date: 09-17-2024, 02:35 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/04/2024  in  Midnight Mountains  —  
DUSKORNA
NOBLE
Species Male Other Canid
Build Adult Lean 16"
Trade NOVICE ARTISAN
Trade NOVICE SHAMAN
Health5 Dexterity3
Arcana 3 Medicine 1
Charisma 3 Perception 3
Constitution 1 Stealth 2
Deception 3 Strength 1
MagicSIREN SONG
MagicLIGHT ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
Magic
Magic
Magic

It seemed the evening was just arriving as more colors began illuminating the sky.  It had only been about a minute or two since he had left his den, but he could already see the sky becoming slightly darker.  As he observed the shadows painting the world below, he couldn’t help thinking of the constant rainfall that had occurred just months prior in the realm. It was so bad they were forced to flee. He, too,  had been grounded then. His wings were quite useless in the rain. He was relieved when he heard Caedwyn and Enya planned to leave; finding a more suitable home for the kingdom was for the best, and he wasn't sure he would have lasted much longer in those conditions.

“Compared to the weather in the realm, it's perfect.”  He had no complaints about this place. " I’m doing well, yes. I went off exploring the other day,  that's why I came looking for you.” Eon swung the pouch off of him as he jumped off the branch. It landed with a soft thud in front of Caedwyn.  “I found these not too far from here, just a little to the southeast. There were bunches of them. I grabbed what I could fit, but I think getting more is a good idea.  I’d bet there's more stuff hiding in the caves, too."

The bag held an array of crystals, all different colors and sizes. “I’d never seen ones that glow like this.” He began to ponder how they were able to do so. His antennae glowed by absorbing light from around them, but these were found deep in a cave, hidden from outside light. That meant that the crystals were producing their own light.  He could make his own light, too, but that was because he had been blessed with magic. If these crystals produced light on their own, did that mean they held magic, too?  He'd make a note to himself to study them more. Maybe he could create something useful with them.