Silver Lake
A mountain river flows into a large, stunning lake. The waters reflect silver in the day and under moonlight. A plain of gentle hills and forests surround the lake. Herds of elk are native here.
Fish out of water [p]
OOC Date: 09-14-2024, 04:22 PM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/04/2024  in  Silver Lake  —  
DUSKORNA
SERF
Species Male Other Canid
Build Adult Average 28"
Trade NOVICE HUNTER
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Health7 Dexterity3
Arcana 4 Medicine 1
Charisma 1 Perception 1
Constitution 3 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 3
MagicVAMPIRE
MagicELECTRIC ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
A slight splash in the water alerted him to another's presence. His ears perked above his head, and his gaze drifted over to them. While the water still concealed half of the wolf's body, Loch could recognize them from the gathering that had occurred days prior. A slight smile graced his features as his treasure was mentioned. “Indeed, it is a beauty.” His eyes were again fixated on the pearl. “It's certainly a welcome addition to my hoard.” 

He’d gently roll the small orb with his paws. It was shiny, with a light pink, nearly white hue. “I didn’t know these existed here. I come from the ocean, so I’m too familiar with freshwater ecosystems.” He’d finally return his attention to the other wolf, studying them momentarily. He could just make out the tentacle-like tails beneath the rippling waters.

“It doesn’t look like you're from around here either.” He’d speak, hoping to acquire information about the wolf's origin.  He was still practically a stranger, but a stranger Loch could see potentially getting along with. After all, they shared the same pull to the waters. It was almost a comforting thought there was someone else like him here when everyone else seemed better adapted to life on land.  “I don’t believe I caught your name; I’m Loch, by the way.”