Constitution 1 Stealth 3
Deception 3 Strength 3
MagicVOID
MagicMIMIC
MagicEMPATHY
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
Magic--
Magic--

Lost! He snorted a bit, pulling in his laughter as she answered him. Well she wasn’t any better off than him in that regard. He wondered if she was just as frustrated as he was with this gods-forsaken place. Every time he thought he’d figured out a way to leave he somehow came to an impasse. And for some reason, the fact she was lost amused him to no end. But he bit his lip, silencing his laughter as she continued to tease him, asking about what he might have been doing here. His laughter quieted when she asked if it was some sort of mission. Espionage. Murder. Trickery. Though those things were all very enjoyable, part of him wondered if that time was far behind him. There were consequences to such things and that was a lesson he had learned the hard way.

She winked at him and he smiled in return, regaining his composure. “I wouldn’t be a very good spy if I went around telling everyone that I was a spy,” he replied with a little bit of a sly tone and letting a teasing smirk move across his maw. “Although…” he let out a sigh, turning his head to look at their surroundings for a moment. His tone relaxed and the smirk relaxed into a casual smile. “... as much as I hate to admit it…” he turned to look back at her. “I am also lost.”

He chuckled, a lighthearted sound. It was embarrassing. But not in a shameful way. It was just funny. Funny that the only familiar face he’d finally run into was just as lost as him. “Were you going anywhere in particular?” Maybe he could help her get to where she was going. At least then one of them might not be lost anymore. “I’ve wandered around here for a while. Crossed a few groups, but nothing organized.” He looked at her inquisitively. Was she with a new pack now? He wondered. He hadn’t seen anything like that around here. “I could try to help you find your way home, if that’s where you’re going?”

Home. It felt weird leaving his mouth. He’d lost his home, but maybe she had found a new one.