Flowery Fields
A large meadow grassland surrounded by forests. Rolling hills are covered most of the year in tall grasses and flowers of every color. Large herds of buffalo can be found migrating most of the year.
In Between the Flower Stems
OOC Date: 09-11-2024, 03:47 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/09/2024  in  Flowery Fields  —  
VERDANTIS
SERF
Species Nonbinary Red Fox
Build Teen Lean 15"
Trade NOVICE HUNTER
Trade NOVICE HERALD
Health6 Dexterity2
Arcana 4 Medicine 1
Charisma 3 Perception 2
Constitution 3 Stealth 1
Deception 2 Strength 1
MagicMORPH
MagicELECTRIC ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

Dos sprung from the brush with a determined arc, landing squarely on the back of the rabbit that had been furiously attempting to evade her for the better part of the morning. It had simultaneously been one of the most existing and most frustrating hunts she’d been on in a while given rabbits were usually easy prey for her. But she’d woken up this morning and decided ‘alright, I’m gonna catch something without shifting once!” and once she’d decided on something, it was rare of the twin-tailed vixen not to go through with it.

Catching rabbits, she’d discovered, was a lot harder was a lot harder without wings to catch a constantly alert creature off-guard. Worse, it was downright frustrating when that alert creature had a seemingly endless array of escape routes she was being forced to compensate for.

But whatever, because she did it! She caught it!

“I am the best rabbit hunter ever!” she declared immediately, proudly dropping her catch at her own paws. She gave a delighted little dance, one of her large ears twisting in the direction of someone approaching but didn’t bother double-checking them. What mattered was sharing her accomplishment! “Did you see that? I practically flew! Without even having wings, ha!”

---

Speech.