Muddy River
A wide ravine where a shallow, gentle river flows. Years of drought and silt deposits have built this area into a fertile delta. The river remains low and dry most of the year, staining its waters brown and creating muddy shores.
[P] Where are you?
OOC Date: 09-11-2024, 01:17 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 08/03/2024  in  Muddy River  —  
VERDANTIS
SERF
Species Female Gray Wolf
Build Adult Brawny 26"
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Trade NOVICE HISTORIAN
Health6 Dexterity3
Arcana 2 Medicine 1
Charisma 4 Perception 2
Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 3
MagicSIREN SONG
MagicTELEKINESIS
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

The frown on his face gave Reed the answer to her question before the words left his muzzle. She hadn't seen Balthazar in the area. Well, that wasn't really a bad thing. If she knew him well (which she did), he would likely be hidden somewhere dark and quiet, somewhere hard to be seen. The offer to keep an eye out for him brought a toothy smile to her face. "I appreciate that, sailor". She left the questions about who or what a 'Verdantis' was for a later part of the conversation. 

When he bowed to her, Reed tilted her head at him. She was not accustom to being bowed to as a pirate and she wasn't sure how to react. So, she just continued to smile at him, noticing the way his tail feathers fluttered as he did so. Then with a fluid motion, he turned to step away and lead her along. It gave her another opportunity to look Quinn over without the risk of getting caught doing so (or so she thought). He was larger than her, and from the looks of how his fur rippled around his muscles, quite the athlete at that. She again thought of Pip when she looked at him. Where was her cheerful companion at? 

Suddenly Quinn halted in front of her. She was caught off guard, too busy thinking of Pip and Balthazar and why everyone kept getting lost and how she should do something to fix that. So, she stumbled when he paused and suddenly announced that they should fuel up, nearly bumping into him. "Uh, uh..." she stammered, trying to think back to when she had last eaten. "Maybe.. uh. Well, I remember the last thing I ate was some suuuupper delicious snapper. That was from the sea market we found along the way. So... hmm. Maybe like... four or five days ago?"