Muddy River
A wide ravine where a shallow, gentle river flows. Years of drought and silt deposits have built this area into a fertile delta. The river remains low and dry most of the year, staining its waters brown and creating muddy shores.
[P] Where are you?
OOC Date: 09-10-2024, 10:57 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 08/03/2024  in  Muddy River  —  
VERDANTIS
NOBLE
Species Male Gray Wolf
Build Adult Athletic 38"
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Trade NOVICE MEDIATOR
Health5 Dexterity2
Arcana 2 Medicine 1
Charisma 4 Perception 3
Constitution 1 Stealth 3
Deception 3 Strength 1
MagicEMPATHY
MagicILLUSION
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts
Noting the speed at which the Blackpaw had turned to see him approaching, Quinnat took a half-step back, seeking tCo alleviate some pressure by averting his gaze and keeping the sweeps of his tail low and loose. She’d been fiddling with a scrap of something, securing it into the straps which encircled her. Curious, but he could assume that the small item had sentimental value.

The Noble was glad his offer to show the Warrior further inland was well-received. He bobbed his head and bounced up on his toes, his ears swivelling at the tinkling sounds of finely shaped metal meeting metal. It was a bright, pleasant sound to Quin’s ear. He eyed the moving cutlass with more interest than fear, glancing over his shoulder; inland, where Verdantis sat and Mercedes presided. A sprinkle of water hit his neck and, with a grin, he returned his gaze to Reed.

Quin’s tail and paws stilled, his eyes cast into shadow by a frown, as he learned of her missing companion. “I haven’t seen anyone matching that description.” He looked out toward the ocean, nostrils twitching. “I’ll keep my eyes open for him. I patrol the nearby Verdantis borders most days; I’ll know if he shows up.” Quin’s chin jutted forward and he nodded sharply, hoping his pledge to keep an eye out for the bat-winged behemoth would reassure Reed.

“Now.” The feathered wolf shifted his forepaws and dipped into a deep bow, tail feathers fluttering. “I believe we have some puddles to slay?” Quin straightened and moved off, his gait brisk and bouncy, but after a few paces he halted, brow furrowing, before announcing, “We should fuel up first." Curious eyes flicked back to Reed. "When did you last eat?”