Crystal Caverns
A cave and tunnel system that cuts through the mountains. Deep underground, glowing minerals along the ceiling provide a dim light source that looks like stars in the darkness. Huge pools of clear water and strange plants grow within the caves.
[P]New around here
OOC Date: 09-06-2024, 07:54 PM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/02/2024  in  Crystal Caverns  —  
DUSKORNA
NOBLE
Species Male Other Canid
Build Adult Lean 16"
Trade NOVICE ARTISAN
Trade NOVICE SHAMAN
Health5 Dexterity3
Arcana 3 Medicine 1
Charisma 3 Perception 3
Constitution 1 Stealth 2
Deception 3 Strength 1
MagicSIREN SONG
MagicLIGHT ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
Magic
Magic
Magic
Strangely, the size of the much larger wolf before him didn’t phase him. He was used to being smaller than those he met and had gotten used to such.  He could use it to his advantage. It meant he was quick and agile and could hide in small crevices where larger animals couldn’t fit. He assumed these caverns offered many such places. Though this wolf seemed friendly enough, he’d make a mental note of any such areas he could escape to, just in case.

“It's nice to meet you, Helix.” He watched as the larger wolf gently bumped his orb with her snout. Any lingering fears were washed away. She clearly had no ill intentions. Like him, she seemed more curious than anything. “My name is Eon,” he’d reply with friendly  a bark. “I come from a kingdom not far from here, and I just came to scout the surrounding lands; what about yourself? What brings you to these caves?” He’d inquire.