Muddy River
A wide ravine where a shallow, gentle river flows. Years of drought and silt deposits have built this area into a fertile delta. The river remains low and dry most of the year, staining its waters brown and creating muddy shores.
[P] Where are you?
OOC Date: 09-06-2024, 01:14 PM
IC THREAD DATE: 08/03/2024  in  Muddy River  —  
VERDANTIS
SERF
Species Female Gray Wolf
Build Adult Brawny 26"
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Trade NOVICE HISTORIAN
Health6 Dexterity3
Arcana 2 Medicine 1
Charisma 4 Perception 2
Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 3
MagicSIREN SONG
MagicTELEKINESIS
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

A voice startled Reed as she adjusted the piece of sail between herself and her harness straps. It kept trying to bunch up when she started to move around, and that was uncomfortable. She whirled around in a circle, spinning as she looked for the creature that accompanied the voice. There stood a wolf beautiful in coloration with bright feathers adorning his nape, appendages, and tail. Reed immediately thought of Pip, and her heart ached for her familiar. He was a similar blue. "Oh I uh-' she started, but then shut her muzzle quickly as he introduced himself to her. Then, as if he was a quest giver in a grand story, he declared a problem, and suggested that she be the solution. It was hard for her to stifle her sudden excitement at the prospect of having a job over worrying and worrying about Balthazar and Pip. 

"I would be honored to vanquish such wretched beings" She drew her Cutlass once more, gripping it firmly between her jaws, then lowered her head in a bow to the strange feathered wolf. "Show me where these puddles with attitude problems dare reside." Quin may have been joking about the severity of said puddles, but Reed was not. She took the threat as it were and meant it with her whole heart when she said she would vanquish them... somehow. 

She righted her head and dropped her cutlass from her jaws, and yet the weapon did not fall to the ground. Instead, it floated around to her side, the blade kept pointed away from Quin. When she stepped forward, the blade moved along beside her, floating hilt first. She shook her dreads, her beads and gold gems tinkling as they clashed against one another. Her thick, masculine built body fluffed as she shook sand and sea-water from her pelt, then resettled after a moment. She was still wet from washing ashore, but living the pirate life, she was more than used to it. "Hey, have you by chance seen a really big wolf around here? Huge bat-like wings. Black bodied with gray and red markings. Some scaling on his face. Oh! And he has a really amazing blade at the end of his tail! We were sailing together and a storm came and smashed up the SS. Tallulah - that's what this thing here is, a piece of it's sail - and I haven't heard or seen him at all since I woke up earlier."