Silver Lake
A mountain river flows into a large, stunning lake. The waters reflect silver in the day and under moonlight. A plain of gentle hills and forests surround the lake. Herds of elk are native here.
Down by the Water [Duskorna]
OOC Date: 09-03-2024, 05:53 PM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/01/2024  in  Silver Lake  —  
DUSKORNA
NOBLE
Species Male Other Canid
Build Adult Lean 16"
Trade NOVICE ARTISAN
Trade NOVICE SHAMAN
Health5 Dexterity3
Arcana 3 Medicine 1
Charisma 3 Perception 3
Constitution 1 Stealth 2
Deception 3 Strength 1
MagicSIREN SONG
MagicLIGHT ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
Magic
Magic
Magic
“A little birdie told me there was a gathering by the lake,” the small canid said as he approached.  It was quite literal. A bird had caught him the day prior, promptly dropping the message at his paws. The idea of a gathering excited him. It presented the opportunity to get to know the others who now formed the ranks of Duskorna. This was his home, and he was thankful to Caedwyn and Enya for providing that. Above all, however, he was grateful to Tsillah. 

He was convinced all the trials he had faced were the goddess's work.  Just like him, she was an artist. She molded her followers to their full potential. Each time they were broken down, she presented an opportunity to rebuild a stronger and more beautiful version of themselves. For once, he was eager for the future, to see her kingdom flourish and to see what trials awaited him next.

The group of carnivorans blurred together as he shifted his gaze, eventually stopping on the familiar pair of Monarchs. He slowly made his way over to them, giving them a quick bow in respect. “Forgive me, I would have brought booze, but I was unable to find what  I needed in time, so I’m afraid I’m empty-pawed”