Sinkhole Abyss
A giant cave system that stretches deep underground, formed by an ancient sinkhole. The cave is like a honeycomb, with layer upon layer going deeper and large openings to the sky above.
For Her Eyes Only [p][m]
OOC Date: 09-02-2024, 03:32 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/20/2023  in  Sinkhole Abyss  —  
DUSKORNA
MONARCH
Species Male Gray Wolf
Build Adult Athletic 32"
Trade NOVICE ROGUE
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Health8 Dexterity3
Arcana 3 Medicine 1
Charisma 3 Perception 2
Constitution 1 Stealth 3
Deception 3 Strength 3
MagicVOID
MagicMIMIC
MagicEMPATHY
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
Magic--
Magic--

They had begun to place items around the rock they’d selected as the altar. He had been staring into his almost empty bag of supplies and muttered under his breath, but Enya had managed to hear him. He looked over to her, his eyes glancing down to the small leather bag she had brought over. It seemed to rattle when she carried it,making him curious about what must have been inside. ”Oh, it’s nothing,” he sighed reassuringly. ”I brought some candles but it doesn’t look like I have a way to light them.” Using his mouth, he pulled on the cloth of the bag, dumping its remaining contents out on the group. A large amount of candle sticks of various sizes rolled out. It was an unforeseen complication, but not one he planned to let get in his way. He gave a little ‘oh well’ shrug and proceeded to start picking up the candles and placing them around the altar.

As he did so, he looked once more to Enyas bag with curiosity. He gave a little nod and inquired. ”So what’s in the bag?” he asked curiously, still shuffling back and forth to his pile of candles as he picked them up and placed them around here and there. He paused for a moment and let a sly smile move to his maw before adding, in a teasing voice. ”Anything for me in there?”

Ooc. I have a plan for the candles.

---

Speech.