MagicSIREN SONG
MagicLIGHT ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
Magic
Magic
Magic

I'm not giving up...
I'm just giving in.

Eon continued to answer any questions Shifty had for him. Once they were all set up, it seemed their attention was focused back on Sage. Eon would eavesdrop as he had a habit of doing. The conversation seemed to focus on the satchels he and Sage had.  Eon himself wasn’t the greatest crafter, but he knew the basics, enough to whip something together to carry his drinks in. His work wasn’t pretty, however, and didn’t nearly compare to Sage’s, in his opinion anyway.

Eon couldn’t help himself as he chimed in. “You do beautiful work Sage” he’d say, his three tails wagging behind him and creating a spectacle of shining stardust as they shook. “I might have to commission you some time for uh… something.” he began to stumble on his words. He wasn’t really sure yet what he’d like her to make, if she took his offer, that was. Another bag? maybe … he could certainly use one of those.

He’d glance back down at his own bag.  It appeared the weight of the bottles was already taking a toll on it, as the seams were just beginning to rip a little. It would certainly be a viable option, but part of him wanted something a little more fancy than a satchel, which he could easily replace himself. That was if Sage was up to the challenge.

NOTES