Constitution 4 Stealth
Deception Strength
MagicVAMPIRE
MagicEARTH ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

Her hope had been shattered as someone made it very clear that they had seen her less than graceful landing. Sage turned to look upon the canid who called her sweetie and turned to see a smaller, leaner wolf. He immediately reminded her of the jungle its self with his colorations, and she especially eyed his tail which was anything but wolf-like. He was certainly a unique wolf, she summarized, as she noted what seemed to be some sort of stiff fur or quills running along his back. 'Keep away' it told her instinctually. She'd been stuck in the face by a porcupine more than she'd like to admit. It came with the nature of searching the rocky terrain and foliage for gems and minerals to find. 

At the mention of being great entertainment, Sage's long tail thumped gently against the ground in the form of a wag. She wrestled it for a moment with the brush before giving up and stashing it away into her bag hanging over her flanks. She smiled sweetly until the other wolf pouted, in which she leaned forward to see what was wrong. His lunch had disappeared? "Oh! I'm so sorry!" she suddenly started apologizing, "Forgive me. I didn't know anyone else was here, let alone someone hunting. You have fantastic camouflage, by the way. Absolutely wonderful. Your palette would make a lovely picture, I think. Perhaps I could work them into my jewelry together." As she apologized and complimented and yammered on, she dug into the other side of the saddle-bag that rested on her haunch. From it she pulled a woven bag. She quickly worked it with her teeth to loosen the opening, then gently tossed it to the stranger. "It's not much, I'm afraid. I didn't bring many rations with me. Hopefully it will suffice for now? Or, I uh. I could help you find something else? I'm so terribly sorry." It suddenly struck her that she didn't introduce herself. "My name is Sage Valor by the way. I live in the north." Live, like this was her home now. It mind as well be.. "Please, tell me what I can do to make the situation right again."