Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 3
MagicSIREN SONG
MagicTELEKINESIS
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

At Eon's command, Reed halted in her excited jaunt down the beach, turning to see him looking off into a patch of palm trees. She turned and moved to catch up with him, not wanting to leave him alone to explore on his own. "I'm going with you!" she informed him sternly, yet friendly. She hadn't heard the noise he had. Or, if she had, she hadn't thought it to be out of the ordinary. 

As they moved into the shade of the canopy above, she turned towards Eon as she followed his lead. "What is it? Did you see something over here? Hear something? Smell something?" She reached back and pulled out her cutlass from her side, wielding it bravely and tilting it so the rays of light could glisten off of the clean blade. It was a very heroic pose she took up as she stood there. "I'll face down any monster that comes our way." She slashed her cutlass carefully away from Eon to emphasize her point. Then with a flourish, she sheathed it once more. "Hopefully it's not a monster, though. I rather dislike monsters." she declared, side-jumping back to Eon's side from her flourish of animation. She tossed her head to throw her dreads back from her eyes once more.