MagicSIREN SONG
MagicLIGHT ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
Magic
Magic
Magic

I'm not giving up...
I'm just giving in.

Eon was slightly nervous to hear Reeds’ reply. He wasn’t sure if she would be happy he offered to help or be disappointed that he hadn’t seen her crew. Perhaps she’d even decline his offer for whatever reason. As it turned out though, he was only overthinking, as usual. Reed seemed delighted by the offer, he let his own trio tails wag in excitement as Reed mentioned starting at the shipwreck. “Yes, just lead the way!” he’d reply, though it seemed Reed already had every intention of doing so as she jumped off the rock and mentioned the direction of the shipwreck.

“I believe you will find out too!” he noticed Reed’s optimism. It was quite inspiring to him. Her uplifting spirit and overflowing energy reminded him of himself. At least how he used to be... At first, it warmed his heart, but then, the sorrow began to kick in.  What had changed?  He glanced down at his silver paws as he pulled himself through the sandy shore. He was still disgusted by the sand that clung between his claws. Why couldn’t he be upbeat like he had been all his life? He had always had his ups and downs, but he could always shine a light through the darkness… Why was it so different now? Why was it so much harder? It didn’t matter.  He’d figure it all out later.  He wasn’t about to let the sorrow consume him now, he was here to help Reed and that was just what he was going to do. He’d look back up, watching the bounce in her step and he decided to mimic it himself - fake it til you make it, he supposed.

He’d follow her down the shoreline towards the direction of the wreckage. The wind swept through his fur, knotting it - he would definitely have to groom himself later when he was in a better place to do so. The wind, however, carried with it a strange sound. At first, Eon wasn’t sure what it was, but as he listened closer, he realized it was strangely familiar.  He’d stop in his tracks. “Wait” he’d shout out to Reed. The wind stopped allowing the screeching sound to become more distinct. He’d look in the direction it was coming from, a small group of palm trees in the distance.  “You can go on ahead, I’ll catch up.” he’d call out. “I’m just going to check something out real quick.”

NOTES