MagicSIREN SONG
MagicLIGHT ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
Magic
Magic
Magic

I'm not giving up...
I'm just giving in.

Eon continued to chew on his half of the coconut, eventually, he had eaten all he could get off the hard fruit and pushed it to the side towards the incoming tide. It rolled across the sand, eventually getting lapped up by the water itself and swallowed by the sea. Eon watched for a moment as it disappeared beneath the water, only to bobble back up to the surface and ride the waves farther from the beach and closer to the horizon.  Then Reed began to speak.  He looked back in her direction with interest, ears perking slightly as he listened.  Had he seen any pirates?  Well… that was a definite no.

Eon hadn’t bumped into anyone else here yet except for Enya and Reed herself. That might be some disappointing news for Reed to hear, but he didn’t see a reason to give up hope. There was always a chance her crew was still out there, somewhere… it was just a matter of looking in the right spot.  “No, I’m afraid I Haven’t” he regrettably told the pirate. “ I only just washed ashore here yesterday so I haven’t had the chance to get to know these lands or its inhabitants yet… but I’d like to! Maybe I can help ya look?” He glanced back up at Reed, hoping she would take his offer. He would really like a buddy to start exploring this place with.

Eon hated being alone. With everything that had happened, it seemed the least of his worries, but the more he thought about it, the more he realized the solitude was starting to get to him little by little - eating away at any sanity he felt he had left.  He was too much in his own thoughts, which he didn’t want to be right now. At least being with Reed had calmed it slightly, and getting to know her more by exploring the nearby area seemed like a good opportunity for the both of them.

NOTES