Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

Enya agreed with Malachi as he commented on the cave system. She had always found bioluminescence fascinating and had spent much of her time in Vrolga within the mushroom forest for that very reason. She knew it was conceited to think, but she couldn't help but appreciate the way her scales glowed in their dim lighting. It was almost as if they absorbed the glow and in turn glowed their selves. It helped, of course, that Enya was a vain wolf and kept her scales meticulously clean. She also noticed that the algae wasn't the only things glowing in the system. She glanced back at Malachi as he and told her about the stories Lazarus had shared with him. She remembered the agility ceremony quite well, in fact. She also remembered the match and at the mention of it, she grinned with a knowing twinkle in her eye. 

"Ah yes, it was quite the dance alright. Too bad he ran away before the song was finished." At the time, Enya had no idea why the brute had suddenly up and ran from her. Later in life, however, she felt that she had figured it out. Before more was mentioned or asked, the topic was shifted to that of the boy's mother - Lazarus' first love as she was described. Enya was curious of her, who she might be, what she might look like, at least until he admitted to her that Lazarus had saved him from being eaten by his own mother. Her grin from before vanished only to be replaced with a look of absolute disgust. She paused in her tracks and looked back at Malachi. "I'm sorry, you said before she would do what?" She couldn't imagine! 

When she had birthed her own children, she had learned what it meant to truly feel love for something. She felt the immediate need to protect her children at all costs and had even turned against her own pack to protect their lives. She couldn't even begin to imagine feeling the desire to eat them. What kind of sick creature would even think to do such a thing to their own children?! Better yet, how could Lazarus find a way to love such a creature as her? Maybe there was more to the story. Maybe there was some outside source or reason. Malachi had mentioned that there had been a change in the course of time (whatever that meant) so there must be more. 

She suddenly realized that she had just rounded on the boy who had just gone through metaphorical hell. She had just been so caught off guard. "I didn't mean to round on you. I just. As a mother myself..." she cut off. Was she really a mother? Technically, yes, but it had been so long since she'd seen her children. "I couldn't imagine." She wanted to stop talking about it, but found it hard to do. She wanted to know more. "I think your father has done a pretty good job of making you strong, and you seem smart enough." She tried to deviate the topic against her own desires. "Why don't you help us out here in the Kingdom? I'm the Queen of it, you know. So, you've kinda got an in with me." She winked at Malachi, then continued, "We could always use more guards to keep an eye on the kingdom. There's a lot of land to keep safe." 

"Speech."