MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicILLUSION
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts
MALACHI LEVIATHAN

The red woman lingered in what seemed to be deep thought. She came closer, her features softened; kindness reflected in her vivid blue eyes. She was smaller than him- something that was honestly a first for him- because well...everyone he had ever been around, which was mostly Lazarus, were bigger than him. It felt strange looking down on someone else instead of up.

Enya began to approach the cave system at the bottom of the crater. One that until now, Malachi had not even noticed. His dual colored eyes flickered back to the steep walls that encased the crater. It would be much easier going through it rather than up it, relief washed over him as he moved to follow the red lady.

The ground shifted from soft, damp soil to a solid and cool rocky surface. The cave carried an earthy and slightly damp scent, reminiscent of the forest floor after a rain. It  mingled with hints of moss and vegetation, and a subtle mineral undertone from the rocky walls. The air inside felt much cooler than the air from outside. Malachi also caught a touch of the natural, organic aroma of the glowing mosses and fungi, giving it a unique, almost ethereal fragrance. In the dimly lit space markings that had once been invisible were now tangible to the eye; faintly glowing, golden skeleton markings from his head to his toe.

"Wow, this place is amazing!" He couldn't stop from  commenting about the caves appearance. The tunnels before them looked to twist and turn like a labyrinth. Softly glowing green moss and algae vegetation of other soft colors provided ambiance inside the otherwise dark tunnels.

It sure looked complicated to navigate,  so Malachi decided he would stick close to Enya, like a shadow.

As she spoke her voice carried, amplified by the walls around them. Everything she spoke of definitely sounded like Lazarus. When she finished recounting her take Malachi spoke, "I imagine that was an amazing experience- the ceremonies and such." He had only been told of them. "He told me once, about a ceremony where everyone was racing through the jungle- navigating slippery rocks, waterfalls and walls," a smile touches his lips.  "He didn't win that day,  but he learned a few things..and recounted how enjoyable it was to be with his brother and sisters..." he had always referred to members of the pack that way. "he told me he fought you in a cage match once...said you were one of the best brawlers he'd had the honor of dancing with.." Malachi had honestly found the way his dad described battle as odd. "but didn't want to say much more. Seemed to upset him honestly. It was the only time I really saw much emotion from him." Malachi was watching Enya's face curiously now.

She asked another question. Malachi's ears pulled closer to his head for a moment, his heart shuttering. "My mother Lux- she was..his first love...if..if he hadn't of changed the course of time..to save me..she would have eaten me fresh out of the womb..like the others. " he blinked. Not sure why he had omitted such information to her. "I know he was very loyal to our Goddess. I know that he believed in strength and determination. That he longed to return home to the jungle..but never could. In the short time I had with him, he never shared too much about himself. Was just always determined to make me strong and smart."

Speech.

mala