Deception 2 Strength 2
MagicVENOM
MagicSHIELD
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

Whilest having fun chirping up the canyon, it reminded him of the playful times with his brothers and sister. When the walls chirped back at Neuro he remembered when they would wrestle, my how he missed them they would love this place. In between his breaths, he heard the faintest 'Hello' echo thru the snickers. Half startled, his hair stood up on end, paws in a little wider stance ready for anything. His ears were scaning to hear any other noise. A minute passed what seemed like and eternity, all he could hear was the crickets one on either side of the river. "It must've been the wind". He said to himself. "I better find a place to rest for the night". It was dark now the sun way past the horizon. Probably best to keep quiet from now on he thought as he began looking for an alcove to make camp and a fire, it was going to be a cold one.

After a brief time of looking he found a decent spot to hunker down. Thank goodness for Sage and the others during the festival, they had taught him how to use some basic fire tools. Though he wasnt anywhere near an expert he got one going. That should keep me warm for tonight he thought. Another screeching bellow rang thru, definitely much closer, it was coming from down river. "What is that"? He said as he laid down next to his small camp fire.

---

Speech.