MagicILLUSION
MagicSIREN SONG
Magic--
Magic--
Magic--
Magic--
linked accounts
Lahwa
Lahwa twitched a bit nervously at the analytical eye they were being given - what was the other looking for? They wasn't sure if they wanted the she-wolf to find it or not, if the trait she was looking for was a positive one or a negative one. She still hadn't attacked though, or even bared her certainly larger and sharper teeth so they took it as a victory in that form. They cautiously moved themself from outright crouching in fear into a more comfortable position on her belly - still a bit too intimidated to consider standing in front of the giant before them but at least they could shift to keeping their hindlegs settled just to the right of themself.

They were slightly more prepared for movement this time, keeping their flinch pretty minute in nature as she watched the larger wolf tried to mimic the way they'd hidden. Lahwa couldn't help the tiny giggle that escaped their muzzle - no, a giant of Kalathiel's size would certainly not be doing any brush stalking any time soon. Lahwa reckons the massive she-wolf would look more at home among the mountains, pretending to be a fuzzy boulder over attempting to conceal their muscular form within the trees and branches.

"... I am just curious," Lahwa confessed, watching the other. They shuffled a little, bringing her forepaws closer to their own chest as their nerves danced through their pads again. No need to lie and potentially make her believe that there was an invasion or a new pack of wolves moving into the Brightwoods to stay. "It's... different from home. Not as wet - I think I like it."

They winced immediately at their choice of words - they shouldn't've added that last part. That would make it seem like they're invading the larger wolf's territory with intent to stay forever. Not that the idea didn't appeal - being a smaller wolf, the less dense brush would make it harder to hide but given they were a decent climber, it wouldn't be too difficult. The idea was certainly a positive one but not if they would be trespassing! 
---
Speech.