Constitution 2 Stealth 2
Deception 1 Strength 3
MagicMORPH
MagicSHEPHERD
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

When the woman's smile turned into a frown, Huck wondered if maybe he had offended her. Was pirate not the correct term? Maybe he was supposed to say privateer or swashbuckler? Rogue? Sailor? His mind was swirling with questions and curiosities when she answered. She didn't know if she was a pirate? How could that be? Huck kept his head cocked to the side with a puzzled look on his face. Not being able to remember seemed like a good enough answer. He'd heard of folks waking up with bad memories or no memory at all for that matter. Maybe she was one of those ones! "But... I suppose I could be! I do know how to use this dagger!" Her next words distracted him from his questions and he stamped his feet excitedly.

"Whoah!" he said with a tone of amazement and wonder as he enamored at her dagger. He hadn't even really noticed or cared how her words slurred together while she tried to talk with it in her mouth. He supposed that was a skill in itself too! His tail began wagging quickly and he paused only for a moment when she introduced herself. "Well I'm Huckleberry Stone, but folks just call me Huck, so I guess you can too. S'nice to meet yah Reed Blackpaw." Meeting a possible pirate was almost as exciting as finding a gator!

"So where'd you get your dagger? Did you make it? Or steal it from a bandit? or or... did you have to kill a guy for it?" He spoke quickly with childish curiosity, leaning in and whispering the last part in a half giggle as though it was a secret. "I don't have anything fancy like that myself. Just some shiny rocks and stuff... but I was hoping to get something cool like an alligator skull or maybe some teeth. But all them gators are being sneaky today I reckon. I haven't seen one today!" He let out a huff and stomped his foot in the mud, his face wrinkling into an expression of frustration and disappointment.