Constitution 2 Stealth
Deception Strength
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
MagicWATER ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

A small wolf crawled out of the bushes before her and Kalathiel's demeanor relaxed. They didn't seem like too much of a threat. "There now, that's better," she said reassuringly. They were a small thing in comparison to Kalathiel's height but Kalathiel usually didn't dwell too much on that sort of thing. Her eyes scanned over the other creature quickly, looking for any obvious signs or markings that would give her any information but she found little to go on. Reds and brown hues marked their fur but she could find little else of note. Kalathiel's ears flicked absentmindedly - the little ruby earing on her ear flipping with the movement. What to do. What to do. Now that she had determined the other wolf wasn't a threat and her curiosity was sated, what was she supposed to do now? She'd demanded the other wolf appear before her but she hadn't quite thought through the next step after that.

Her lip twisted up into a thoughtful expression. "So you're not a bandit then," she addressed the red one again as she continued thinking. "So what are you? You gotta name or am I just going to call you 'not-bandit' every time I see you?" Her voice was casual, careful not to be too threatening - as it appeared the other might still be timid toward her actions. "I am called Kalathiel." She shifted her weight to the side, so not to be so direct with the red one and finally lowered her hips to the ground in a sit before looking back over to them. "You're pretty good at hiding though. That's a real talent."

---

Speech.