Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

As the young wolf mentioned a Goddess, Enya wondered if he meant Tsillah, the faith whom both she and Lazarus had embraced at one point. "Malachi Leviathan" Enya repeated in a calm tone, testing the name on her tongue, lingering on the surname. Even as he tried to stand, to leave the crater, she remained calm and poised as she observed, her mind wondering away as she waited for him to realize that he could not change the vision that she had seen. Her teal eyes looked at the skull once more hanging to cover the male's chest. She wanted to ask him, to find out if her suspicion was correct or not, and yet she could not. Her will left her when she tried to part her muzzle and ask of the skull's origin. 

Surprise surprise, she didn't need to ask Malachi of her suspicions. When she prompted him to show her how her vision ended, he instead showed her the parts before what she had seen. She had expected an explanation, but what she received was far greater and more impressive. Enya watched as the illusions swirled around them, creating a scene that showed Lazarus, Malachi and a massive hyena in the middle of a fight. Did she recognize that hyena from her times in Casfura? Enya watched curiously, her posture changing from calm to anxious. She saw the hyena latch onto Lazarus' face, saw Malachi leap in for the save. She watched as the fight continued, as the hyena changed his pursuit from Lazarus to the young boy. She saw Lazarus lunge forward and winced, her mouth falling open as she saw his head come clean off. 

There was certainly no recovering from that sort of injury. 

Grief filled the previously poised Enya as her eyes went from the illusion back to the skull once more. There was no doubt within her anymore. The skull absolutely must have belonged to her beloved friend. Her heart clenched, and she turned to Malachi with a soft expression, warm where before she had been cold as steel towards this stranger. Now was not the time to grieve for her friend. Now she had to be strong. She had to stand tall, and she had to pay tribute to her friend. 

The words from Malachi cut Enya, but she held the lump in her chest at bay and reclaimed her expression. "It is not your fault, Malachi." she said firmly. "He had a choice, and he made the choice that he desired. Trust me, and trust the friendship that I had with Lazarus through our histories when I tell you this: he would gladly repeat the situation and be proud of the same outcome, should the opportunity somehow rise again." Suddenly leaving the crater didn't seem like such an important task. Suddenly, she wanted to sit here, to talk with the boy, to help him learn the pains of the world. "He is under Tsillah's guidance now. From there, she will judge him, and I promise you that her judgment will be just. If you know her teachings, you know that I speak the truth." She gave Malachi a pointed look, trying to decipher whether or not he understood. "Even the strongest must eventually bend to Tsillah's judgement. Death claims us all. It is unavoidable and it is the natural way of the world. You can be strong, but fate is always stronger. Nothing you do can change that. Do you understand?" She looked from Malachi up to the sky above as it stretched out above the tall walls of the deep crater. "Be strong now for him. Honor his memories and cherish his ideals. That is what you can do now." 

"Speech."