MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicILLUSION
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts
MALACHI LEVIATHAN

[M] brief violent themes may be present!

There wasn't a time the teen could recall ever witnessing a joke, outside of sarcastic remarks from father. So when told not to wear it out, Malachi would blink, laying there, puzzled by her words. His yellow-green gaze fixed on Enya as she gracefully crept forward in a half-hearted prowl. The viper, as Lazarus had once called her; now he understood why. She was the striking embodiment of strength, pride, and grace.

Malachi let his gaze follow hers, down to the giant skull fastened around his chest. Yes, it was him; he wanted to say, but his lips hadn't the strength to utter the truth. "And you are the one I saw in my dreams" Her first sentence had his full attention, she saw him in her dreams? Malachi tried to hide the shock on his face. For he too had dreams, visions...that seem to foreshadow what was to come.. The younger wolf forced his body to sit upright once again, "The Goddess was looking out for me it seems." His voice was a tired but humbled, matter-of-fact pitch.  "My name is Malachi Leviathan." At first Malachi tried to walk up the crater without assistance- his father didn't raise a weakling! However, when his strength betrayed him he accepted her offer to assist him on the way out.

Her request made Malachi pause. His paws felt suddenly rooted to the earth. "We were caught by surprise." Malachi felt as though he swallowed a mouthful of thorns, as visions of the incident flicker behind his eyes. His illusion magic began to work with his clairvoyance, his high emotional state causing the magic to throw hazy, mirage like visions around them both; The giant hyena seemed to materialize out of the darkness itself when it sprang onto Lazarus. Luckily Lazarus was able to roll over and kick the assailant off. The pair seemed evenly matched, until Malachi tried to help; in fear for Lazarus after Balthazar bit into the left side of his dads face, ripping a large chunk off. The vision skips, jumping over various moments where Balthazar had lunged at Malachi, attempting to come after Malachi for interfering. Lazarus was quick enough to shove his son put of harms way,  but in doing so it put him in an inconvenient spot. The bat-like hyena decapitated him with a swift swing of his bladed tail. "He told me what I needed to do. Telepathically..before..the end. I ran for awhile... but.. before I left..really left..I had to go back for him.." Malachi let his eyes drop to the skull on his chest. "It was my fault..I got in the way.." his fur  bristled on end, lips drawn into a snarl of disgust. "I should have been stronger." Or perhaps, smarter. He thinks.

Speech.

mala