Constitution 2 Stealth 2
Deception 1 Strength 3
MagicMORPH
MagicSHEPHERD
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

Being of somewhat small stature, Huckleberry was no stranger to encountering beasts and strangers that were larger than him. He paid little mind when the other began to circle him, not so much out of bravery but more-so with disregard, or perhaps naiveté. His tail continued to wag happily, though his body was growing warmer. Was it just the heat rolling off the hills? His mouth gaped open in a heavy pant as he continued to look at the other, awaiting his reply. "You will do nicely." Well what sort of a name was that? Huckleberry cocked his head to the side a bit, his eyebrows wiggling with curiosity. "Why should I deign you my name, when you have yet to tell me what it is that you want. Seek? It does not matter, for who knows maybe I can help you, with it." The stranger's voice was mysterious and his words seemed vague, like he was hinting at something or maybe making a joke that Huckleberry didn't understand. His lips pursed and he stamped his feet a bit. "Well right now I'm looking for some rocks!" he replied quickly, before panting some more. Boy it was hot out here. He could feel a dampness in his coat like sweat. "You know, like minerals and stuff. I was gonna look for that black one. What's it called... ob-sih-dine?"

His words came out in happy huffs and puffs, his hot breath puffing out as he looked around the ground. The strangers tail had curled around behind his legs and in front of him was the other half of the beast. He was in the way. How was Huck supposed to see the rocks with him blocking the view. He wiggled left, then right, shifting his weight between his paws as he poked turned and started poking his head under the strangers tail to see better. "Have you seen anything like that, mister?" he asked again. His tail drooped momentarily from its oblivious wagging as he felt another wave of heat wash over him. "It sure is hot out here though. Hotter than a stagnant bog in summer!"