Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

A loud thump sounded in the bottom of the crater. Enya remained still without flinching as the sound went off, unstartled because she had been expecting the wolf to drop from the sky. The wolf in her dream sprawled out before her, panting heavily and clearly winded from what he had just endured. Her teal eyes opened and her nose tilted upwards to stare at the creature that laid out on the grounds. There she waited, watched, and observed, wondering how long it would take the wolf to come to his senses. 

At last, his consciousness came to and his yellow gaze turned onto Enya. Her own gaze widened. Seeing him in her dreams was one thing. Seeing him here, for real, the way his eyes matched his, the skull embedded in his fur around his face, it was still surprising to her. "Don't wear it out." Enya answered in response to the wolf questioning her name, a smirk on her face. She lifted from her delicate sit to stand and slowly approach the male, her head down and tail up. It was almost a stalk, but not quite. All the while, she smirked as she approached. Her eyes immediately fell to the large - no massive - skull hung down by the male's chest. Those horns. Could it be? 

"And you are the one I saw in my dreams, yet I did not ever hear a name muttered. I only saw that you were running, and that you would end up here, and that I would meet you to guide you on your way. The tunnels here leading from top to bottom of the crater are confusing." Her head lifted to be held proudly as she came up towards the male, looking down at him before she extended a paw out, offering her help towards him. "I didn't see how this ended. Do you care to show me?" 

"Speech."