Deception Strength
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
MagicTELEKINESIS
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

So... His name was Huckleberry, an interesting name for a.. dog? Was it, rising to his paws the hulking beast circled the dog. His horned skull leaning close to sniffing at him, silken tail rose to curl around. He was encircling the animal, trapping him. Large waves of heat rolled off him, he felt the fire in his maw curl from between his teeth. Past his jaws, minor licks of flame curiously flowed out to taste. Coming full circle to his face, Naervon rose to his full height. His tail was half curled around the dog, tall audits pricking as a nefarious grin took hold of his jaws. "You will do nicely." He said, his skull tilting to the side. He wouldn't give him his name, no not yet. He had to earn it, should the beast do something that favors him he may deign to give his name but until then no. Claws flexing out from their sheaths in his toes he leaned forward, causing even more heat to roll off his body.

This was something he did, trap a creature in his heat and see how long they can last, before they caved in. He was cruel like that, he would get what he wanted regardless of the cost it did not matter. For this small creature, for everything was small to him. Did not truly matter, his actions did. "Why should I deign you my name, when you have yet to tell me what it is that you want. Seek? It does not matter, for who knows maybe I can help you, with it." The words he spoke were haunting, dark. Like there was something else he was saying but it couldn't quite be said, for that was what he was. A dark and deadly beast, one who was in his element. In his home, for only the volcano could birth such a deadly and dangerous beauty such as he. The way he stood over the dog was like a giant towering over a gnat, imposing, suffocating. With one flick of his ear, he could channel fire up from the lava they stood over and upon, to deal great damage. Than again that was an if, he wanted to see what this pup would do. Make him squirm, a macabre smile painted his lips. 

Yes, he wanted this male for himself. For his bidding, the dog made a grave mistake coming to him. Should he realize this, it will be already too late. He was trapped, snared in a web he did not know he had tread upon. Or that the spider he had unknowingly alerted to, now stood before him. The caccoon of heat that rolled off of Naervon would have become sweltering, it was only then that the poor dog would begin to notice that his paws were starting to burn. Should he notice this and try to alleviate the pain, Naervon would smile even more darkly. For this was only the beginning of his torture.

Speech.

ooc: Very small and minor magic being used by Nae to try and force Huck to do his bidding, my boy wants a servant and he believes one just plopped down before him