Deception Strength
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
MagicTELEKINESIS
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

"Hey up there!" A voice called up to him, his head lowered. The sweep of his horns rose above his body as his head turned to look down at the wolf, no it wasn't a wolf. Some creature closely resembling his kind, paw lifting as he faced the thing. "Wait up! I'm coming." He tilted his head in curiosity as the voice, and the thing grew closer. He bowed his head. Burning orbs streaming flaming wisps from his eyes, a low growl rumbled from his chest. Licking his jaws he waited until the thing was right before him, tall ears swiveling on his skull. What are you? I've never seen a...wolf. Like you before. His great hulking mass stepped forward, the movement caused clouds of ash and small fires to rise. Claws subtly slid from his paws as he leaned down to look at him, taking note of the golden pelt that encased him. The way his ears drooped, he blew a large cloud of black smoke from his nostrils. He felt the air leave his lungs, before inhaling softly. 

He wondered what he was doing here? Well, he was exploring, and looking around. It has been five years since he set paw on a volcano, and felt the intense heat. and wanted it all. Shifting backward he sat down, his long tail curling around his paws. His pupiless orbs watched the male, he wondered how he would sound burning. How his screams would sound, how he smelled as he burned. Clamping down on the urge to light the male ablaze he took to watching him and waiting, faintly he allowed his inner heat to rise. A small ring of fire rose up to wrap around his body, burning below his ankles.

Speech.

OOC: sorry if this post is short, I'm having a hard time concentrating.