Constitution 2 Stealth
Deception Strength
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
MagicWATER ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

Had she just imagined it? There was no answer when she had called out. But still something nagged at her gut, telling her she wasn't alone. Her hackles rose and she started to move slowly toward the source of the scent. It seemed to be stronger this way. She moved carefully, keeping her footsteps quiet and her pace was slow, in case something should jump out at her. She sniffed again. yes, there was definitely someone here. She paused, straightening and lifting her head. There. She could see where the soil had been disturbed and what looked like a pawprint in the dirt. Her eyes narrowed as she concentrated. In the shrubs she could see the faint outline of something. It was small. Perhaps a child? She let out a sigh. Maybe they were hiding from her. "I won't eat you," she said, matter-of-factly. "Now come on out like I said before and stop skulking around like a bandit." She spoke in an authoritative tone with a slight bit of annoyance, but the aggression had gone from her voice. She turned her head to the side, but her eyes looked from the corner to see if the other would indeed come out.

"Maybe you can help me. I'm looking for the watering hole. I was sure it was around here somewhere," she continued, her voice a little more encouraging. She was perfectly capable of finding water on her own, but this was a good opportunity to see who it was that was hiding, and she didn't mind company. "That is... unless you're a bandit after all?" She chuckled a bit at the last bit, turning once more to see if the other creature would come out.

---

Speech.