Constitution 1 Stealth 3
Deception 3 Strength 3
MagicVOID
MagicMIMIC
MagicEMPATHY
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
Magic--
Magic--

Caedwyn could hear rumblings and whispers go through the crowd of wolves. He waited patiently to see who would speak up. Soon enough a few wolves stepped forward, offering their skills and services. One by one, Caedwyn acknowledged them and granted them a task to perform for the pack. Soon enough they were moving on their way and he came to the female and her brother he'd met before. She mentioned being a nurse and Caedwyn nodded approvingly. Yes, they would need healers if they were going to move forward solidifying their new pack. There were bound to be those who opposed them and healers would be needed to aid the injured. "Good. I shall put your skills to use as a healer," Caedwyn replied to her. "Go now and seek out those who need your care."

Moving through the crowd, next was a brightly colored wolf who introduced himself as Eon. He mentioned delivering messages and Caedwyn looked him over, noting the wolf's large wings. Yes, a winged-wolf would be able to travel easily and quickly wherever they needed. He nodded. "Eon, I am Caedwyn. If you are quick and willing, I will have your service as a messenger." Caedwyn paused as Eon mentioned knowing Enya but he didn't respond just yet. He listened as Eon volunteered to take up leadership in their new pack. "Your eagerness to lead is a good quality. We will need leaders to make our pack strong, but I don't want to be too hasty since we have only just met. Let me confer with Enya, since you mentioned she is already acquainted with you - and we shall talk over what position suits you. I shall summon you again soon with an answer." He hoped Eon would be satisfied with his answer. Though willing, Caedwyn wanted to see what Enya knew about this wolf before blindly putting him in charge.

Next Caedwyn moved back to Gabriel, who had spoke out questioning their intentions of claiming the lands. "Intend to? We already have." Caedwyn replied. "I intend to make this pack strong enough stand against those who would doubt us. If you wish to give your services to our goals, then speak now. Otherwise for now, let us adjourn. I have many matters to attend to."

[EXIT CAEDWYN UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS TO ADDRESS HIM BEFORE HE GOES]
---

OOC.
Eon promoted to Initiate with Herald task.
Ceartas promoted to Initiate with Healer task.
Be sure to update your profiles to reflect rank/task changes.

Speech.