Deception 1 Strength 3
MagicMORPH
MagicAIR ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

A bubble of delight filled him as she responded to his silent question with a short and sweet answer. There was bound to be more to it then just that, but that was not what he had been initially curious about. The fact that she had also responded was also an answer one that let him glimpse into the sort of wolf she was.

"Anything beautiful is worth studying." He murmured with a smile. "I'm guessing you aren't studying them just because they are pretty though." Unlike his last statement this one didn't hold another silent question.

She stood then and Bermuda watched as she came around to stand next to him. If he had been delighted before now he was even more so. There was no fear as she walked closer to him, his frame seeming to dwarf hers as he held still. The sea predator in him whispering to not move in case he scared her. He had found very few who weren't scared of his size unless they were equally large. It just made him watch her more closely before letting his gaze drop to the drawings at her motioning.

Now that he was looking closer he could recognize a few of the stars or rather the constellations that he had memorized. Though it was a pitifully small number that he had cared to learn about. A quick glance upward only confirmed what he was seeing.

"I am not an expert but itlooks good to me, though ." He hummed in consideration. "I can recognize one of the constellations to." One paw was carefully picked up to gesture lightly over what his friend had liked to call 'The Dragon'. He like to call it 'The Sea Serpent' if only to be contradictory.