Deception Strength
MagicHEALING
MagicCLONE
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

Yep. She was leaving. Never coming back to the oasis again. Braith cowered behind her shrub. Not her shrub. The shrub she had found. It wasn’t hers. Hardly anything was. And, clearly, this shrub wasn’t a great hiding spot. Her instincts to run grew overwhelmed by the fear that caused her body to freeze. She had no strength in her legs as she shivered in her place while the visitor approached.

His first question may not have been a threat, but Braith could only feel danger. She whimpered and slowly rolled to show her belly in complete submission, her tail tucked and her gaze avoiding any part of his giant form to show how little of a danger she’d be to him. It’s not like she would be even if she tried, but who knew what this visitor was thinking?

”I-I’m just a n-nomad. Everyone in the de-desert is,” she stammered. Though there was nothing left in her bladder at this point, the stench in her current position was overwhelming… even for her. But there was no use feeling embarrassed when she felt like she would be killed any second now, so the small wolf remained where she was. She shivered in fear as she lay on her back, tail tucked, doing whatever she could to avoid looking at the giant hovering over her.

"T-there might be a family group n-nearby. But I... I just live in the Badlands. I can leave here. Y-you won't ever see me in the oasis again, I-I promise." Braith's tone was pitiful as she whimpered in fear. He must have wanted the Oasis for himself. That must have been why he approached her in the way he did. 

Walk  "Speak"  Magic
ooc: