MagicTELEPATHY
MagicEMPATHY
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts
|[ it speaks. it thinks. ]|

The felt its mind worm its way in, a quiet visitor. Through it, it experienced the effects of its own existence within another’s - the sensation sent a chill of excitement. In here it could find power again. He caught the moment before he was heard - A cool night after a hot day. The easing of tension. He had been desperate for this moment. How far had he travelled? How long had he waited?

It watched, expressionless as always, as the message was received. The relief halted [it regretted interrupting the stranger now, having felt it ruined the moment in its impatience] as the wolf re-evaluated his surroundings. Efficient. A cold blooded gaze. It noted the abnormalities in his tail as it twitched; It was not far off, it seemed.

Finally, he found it, and its hidden eyes locked with his silver. Its body stiffened under the gaze. A familiar shape in the mist. Strange symbols carved in rock. A path untrodden. Sight first seen. Even without hearing his thoughts, it knew the words that would come next.

Its head tilted with a tick, purring with amusement as its prediction was proven correct. Others seem fond of that question. I find I am too. It kept its airy tone, despite the test in its words. If I asked the same, would you answer?