Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts
Hello! I'm intrigued and I have some ideas already:
  • Highly destructive magic to contrast Maliha's healing magics. Also reflective of the anger she's had at her own situation her entire life, but couldn't/didn't act on
  • Alternatively, spells like reclaimation, mimic, and morph, reflective of the fact she doesn't want to be herself and that she never had anything wholly HERS, being an object to be owned and not her own self
  • The sister herself being aggressive, crude, and a dramatic contrast to Maliha. Has the energy of some kid or teen realizing for the first time they can do stuff without their parents knowing. Reckless and childish in behavior with an underlying shame and apprehension because all of this was exactly what she was taught NOT to do.
  • Pretty smart despite the prior mentioned behavior. I image she'd gobble up whatever kinds of books and knowledge she could get ahold of even if it wasn't 'suitable' for her, because reading and studying were one of the few things deemed 'safe' enough for her to do without potentially damaging her appearance. But this is all BOOK smarts, she doesn't have any experience or street-smarts. Intelligence vs wisdom, using DND logic.
  • Extreme rejection of femininity that slowly falls back as she deals with her own internal baggage with the subject. Never going to be as hyperfeminine as her sister but there's certain parts she of it refuses to admit she likes. It's highly likely this character will become trans/nonbinary, but I'm not 100% sure if that'll actually happen. She might just decide she's a woman, just in all the ways they DON'T want her to be.
  • Extremely attached to her sister, because she knows EXACTLY what she went through since they both went through it at the same time. At the same time she wants to get away from her sister, thinking of Maliha's commitment to elegance being an attachment to all the things she absolutely despises. Arguements galore, most likely.
  • Not set on a name, but potential ones being Ayaru, Hitomi, Husna, Kallisto, Marikit, or Puanani. All of these names have various meanings relating to beauty, at least according to behind the name dot com.

And some questions: Did you want them to emerge into the realm near each other, or significantly far away and have to search for each other to eventually reunite? And did the nobles who raised them have names? They're never mentioned by name but they'd also be a pretty big role in both sister's lives. Also, I assume I have free reign on her backstory as long as it fits with Maliha's?  @Wildflower