Constitution 4 Stealth
Deception Strength
MagicVAMPIRE
MagicEARTH ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

Sage's soft green eyes lit up and sparkled when the little creature - canid instincts reminded her - poked his head up from it's shell to reveal a crest with tiny feathers at it's cheeks. If it was possible, Sage would have melted at the sight of the small being. As it was, her long tail swayed faster behind her, the tip wiggling with incredible excitement. She watched with full attention as the small creature - canid - pushed his paws through the egg shell and hobbled towards her. As he lost his balance and tumbled towards her, Sage's head tilted with interest. Her nose sniffed gently towards the creature. It was a curious smell sending mixed emotions through her. On one paw, she smelt the delicious odor of egg - one of her favorite breakfast meals. On the other paw there was the odor of a living baby before her nose. She wasn't any sort of mother herself and in truth, was too young to consider becoming one in her own rights. Though she was an adult, she was young - just a year and a half. She was really still a child in an adult body. And yet, when the scent of newborn struck her, she was entranced. Immediately she felt a strong urge to protect the being, stop anything and everything from harming it. There was also mother nature to protect it from, and there was feeding it and ensuring it's survival. Her maternal instincts kicked in full swing like she never could have imagined. 

Then it called out, and her heart melted. 

As gently as she possibly could with a creature made of her bulk, Sage crept forward on her stomach to sneak further beneath the bush. Her large muzzle reached out and as gently as possible, she reached out to lick the little being clean of it's yolk. "That's it, you're doing great" she coo'd while she made an effort to help clean up the child. "I don't know where your parents are, but I'll protect you until they show up. Don't worry. You're safe with me."