Constitution 1 Stealth 2
Deception 3 Strength 1
MagicTELEKINESIS
MagicVOID
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

Step by step, little by little, Elcid made her way towards Zane's beckoning call. While her pace had been slow (despite her own desires!) his pace had been anything but. Before long, she'd heard the tell-tale crunching of twigs and leaves headed straight towards her. While she hoped that it was Zane, she still prepared herself for a stranger. She turned her body away from the noise, trying to hide her splinted leg. She prepared herself, trying to draw herself up to appear larger than she was. It didn't work. 

Luckily, it was Zane who had been barreling towards her, sliding to a stop as he nearly crashed into her smaller figure. Elcid couldn't help but chuckle at him, both out of relief and at the sheer amusement of him nearly unable to stop himself. She saw the worried look in his eyes, and the chuckle slowed. It was only a matter of time before he started to question her on what happened. Perhaps he would criticize her on taking better care of herself. He might even give her a stern talking to. All his way of showing he cared about her. 

Medicine was quickly thrown at her paws. Her eyes glanced downwards, knowing what it was. She smirked, despite her stomach twisting at the thought of digesting the medicine. She would have to force herself to keep it down. The order came behind it accompanied with a growl, and her green eyes glanced back up at Zane. It was an order not to be ignored. Obediently, she lowered her muzzle and chewed the medicine at her paws. Like usual, it was horrible tasting. It took every ounce of self control to resist the urge to spit it back out. She swallowed a hard lump past her throat, the medicine accompanying it, and made a large emphasis on the Gulp sound that accompanied it. 

He brushed her affectionately with his cheek, and she tried to hide her injured leg from him. It wouldn't work, of course, but she didn't want him to worry more than he already would. "I missed you too, you fool" she spoke back to him, grateful to finally be reunited with her friend. "I'll have to introduce you to Dos!" she quickly mentioned, turning her head to bump her nose into his shoulder in the same sort of friendly gesture she always did before, back in their home. Back in their home. "I've made friends with a fox! Her name is Dos. She helped me when this happened."