Deception 1 Strength 2
MagicHEALING
MagicSEED
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

Zane's ears perked forward as the horned stranger responded back. The answer however was lacking as they didn't seem to know where they were either. Their accent however gave him a better clue. This wasn't anywhere near where his home was. None of the traders that had wandered through had one quite like that, he would remember. It also told him that this wasn't some sort of illusion or dream since those tended to pull from things that the wolf under the illusion already knew about.

"I just arrived not even a few minutes ago." Zane barked back with a wry grin. At least he hoped that it had only been a few minutes. "And from what I'm seeing it's far from home. Did you arrive the same way?" He quested with a curious tip of his head.

This place was going to be more than a little strange if it was pulling wolves left and right from their homes. "And if you don't mind answering more of my questions have you seen a gray wolf by the name of Elcid?" He hoped that the other wolf had, it would make his search that much shorter, if not he would just keep looking.