Deception Strength
MagicHEALING
MagicCLONE
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

The only reaction she could give to the stranger’s question was a curious tilt of the head. Get out of the desert? That was all there was here. Just, desert. Well, there was the oasis. Maybe she wanted to go there? There was plenty of water and food there, so maybe that would help. She hadn’t seen anyone with fur as thick as hers, so that might be their best bet.

As the stranger’s face contorted in peculiar ways, Braith grew concerned. Was there something wrong? Did they not want the prickly pear? It took a moment, but it soon became very clear that it wasn’t that. Her head tilted even further in confusion. ”N…No?” she finally managed to get out, ”I’m fine…? I’ve always been colored like this. Are you okay?” 

Braith took the rest of the half-eaten prickly pear at her paws and ate it then, clearly confused at the stranger in front of her. ”If you’re hot, you should eat those. They’ll quench your thirst a bit. I can…” she paused as she thought for a second, ”I can bring you to the oasis if you want. There’s a lot of water and it’s a bit cooler there.” She remained still in her place as she awaited a response. If they didn’t want more help, well, that was fine. Braith hadn’t had many interactions with visitors so she wasn’t quite sure what else to do.

Walk  "Speak"  Magic
ooc: