Constitution 1 Stealth 2
Deception 3 Strength 1
MagicTELEKINESIS
MagicVOID
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

The excitement and enthusiasm that bubbled up in the fox's body seemed to wither away. "I'm not actually from around here..." she started, explaining how she didn't know any healers and wasn't much of one herself outside of basics. 'Shit' Elcid thought to herself, not towards Dos, but more a way of swearing out her realization that she might be in worse shape than she thought. If her suspicion was correct, if something was broken in her leg or shoulder and it didn't get set properly, she could sustain a permanent injury. 'Shit shit shit'. Elcid took another limp forward to put distance between the evil river and herself, then settled down into a sit. Moving had absolutely helped her back and the rest of her body from feeling so stiff. Just how long had she been laying there on the shore? She tenderly put her injured leg down to test it and yelped instantly. Whatever injury it was, it was far worse than what the rest of her body had sustained. 

"Do you know of somewhere nearby that might at least be reasonably safe? I don't think many predators would mess with the scent of a wolf outside of the largest. I just need a place to rest. You said you know some stuff. Do you know how to set a leg? Make a splint?" She was fishing for more information, fully invested in accepting Dos' help at this point. It was frustrating to Elcid, knowing what needed to be done, but not how to do it. She wished terribly for Zane to be here. What was he doing now, she wondered? Probably tending to his plants if she had to guess. "Do you maybe have some food or something? I feel like my stomach is eating its self" Which was a valid worry and concern for Elcid, but she left that bit unsaid. She didn't like others knowing about her condition. Spitting up the black bile had been embarrassing enough.