Deception 2 Strength 1
MagicMORPH
MagicELECTRIC ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

If Dos recognized her invasion of Eclid's personal space to sniff her was weird or strange, she didn't show it. The fox seemingly impervious to the social norms and conventions associated with just sticking her nose into another's pelt. She was more focused on being satisfied that the she-wolf seemed to be truly thinking upon her encounter with a villain. She danced a little, tapping her paws playfully against the grass - she really hoped the blue-wolf would agree to let her tag along! She wanted to face a villain, solve mysteries and become a hero! Her electricity sparked up again as she wagged her twin tails excitedly - this was a great start!

The cross-fox tilted her head, a slightly knowing glint entering her eyes when she saw the wolf follow her tail with her eyes. Dos was incredibly proud of her twin tails and as such, took immaculate care of them. Twin-tailed foxes were held to slightly higher standards in appearance than single-tails and Dos wasn't inclined to tarnish their reputations. She ensured that she washed them both everyday - not just with her tongue but with water and picked any stray twigs and leaves from them; thus they were fluffier and silkier than the average set of tails.

"Oh," Dos murmured to herself, an expression of concern proper dawning on her face. She was new to this area so she wasn't actually very useful in knowing where anyone was. She'd take her back to her mother and sister, but on that injured leg; Dos was wary to guide her through the thick of the jungle. it would put her in the way of many kinds of predators and prey alike. Dos supposed she could try but she decided she'd be upfront about her experience. "I'm not actually from around here - I grew up in the ruins so I don't know of any healers. I can try to help - mama taught me some stuff when I said I wanted to adventure - but um... I'm not what you'd call a professional..."

She could keep herself from dying and maybe stop an infection from setting in but whatever special care the she-wolf needed for spitting out black vomit.... well, she was certainly on board with helping to find 'Zane.' 

Table by Aon