Constitution 1 Stealth 2
Deception 3 Strength 1
MagicTELEKINESIS
MagicVOID
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

The young vixen rushed towards Elcid just as she managed to get to her paws, causing Elcid to bristle her fur. Suddenly there was heavy sniffing noise coming from the fox and though scared she was, she paused in her fear aggression and remained stock still, reluctantly letting the fox satisfy her curiosity. What a weird interaction she thought inwardly to herself. She'd never been one to actively hunt down foxes back at home, but they were smaller than her and competition at that. They both equally hunted small vermin. 

The fox then suddenly declared something that made Elcid forget her fear aggression and look at the fox with a tilted head and perked ears. A what did what to her? She supposed that it could make sense. She'd been so careful in the laboratory not to knock anything over, and yet somehow she'd been engulfed in a yellow gas regardless. Perhaps she hadn't been alone. Perhaps the other wolf who had whisked her away into this realm had contained some sort of magic - maybe magic like hers - and had pulled the ultimate prank on her. She then began to wonder, did the wolf (or creature, how would she even know what sort of beast this villain was!) intentionally drop her over the river, or was that a mistake? The more Elcid pondered the situation and possibility, the more she realized she had zero of the answers. 

While she pondered, the fox introduced herself as Dox, then promptly showed off her duel tails. Elcid had to resist the urge to reach out and grab them to play with. Fox tails were so fluffy and soft and besides the fact that Dox probably wouldn't enjoy the sensation, she was worried that if she took even one step, she'd fall flat on her stomach once more. Another dose of realization was administered to Elcid. This fox - no Dos - hadn't seen Zane around in the area. The final comment from Dos made Elcid chuckle with agreement. "I already have had it looked at. That's why I asked about Zane." And other reason she didn't share. The bile was just the start of her weakening condition. If she didn't get her treatments soon, it would get significantly worse from here. "Dos, do you know anyone who can help fix a broken appendage? Maybe medicine for all my aches and pains? Once I'm feeling better, maybe we can start figuring out the clues to who did this to me." It felt weird to her, teaming up with a fox, but this Dos seemed to be willing to help her from the excitement she had shown earlier and Elcid was certainly not above accepting help from a stranger. "I'm Elcid." she added as an afterthought before trying to take a step forward with her three paws and wincing at the pain. It was a move that indicated that she'd follow the fox, should Dos chose to help her.