Deception 2 Strength 1
MagicMORPH
MagicELECTRIC ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

Dos moved forward again, initial wariness killed off by the overwhelming curiosity she felt. Well that and it was obvious that she could probably outpace the injured wolf very easily. Without a genuine threat to her life, the vixen was more than happy to sniff the wolf all over; regardless of how slightly invasive that could be. The electricity dancing across her easily began flickering out; most of it condensing into the amber-bead strung around her neck as she wasn't preparing to attack. She offered a gently wagging tail, ignoring the bared teeth with the security of a cub facing a trapped bear.

She listened to the tale of how the she-wolf ended up injured and soggy on the beach, her twin tails wagging harder with every sentence. This was great! This was exactly the kind of adventure she wanted to report home to her mother and sister! A mysterious villain enacting violence against those innocently exploring the area - what a fantastic turn of events!

Well, except that this wolf got hurt, she reminded herself.

"A villain attacked you from the shadows," Dos declared, half in awe and half with enthusiasm. "You should totally go on a quest for revenge! I can help!"

She was dancing lightly as she added, "And I'm not just a fox, I'm Dos!"

She twisted around to proudly display both of her tails in explanation - she's totally ahead of the rest of her kind to be born with two tails instead of gaining them later in life and she was proud of it. Sure that meant she had to work double hard because others thought she was older than she was, but the cool factor could never die.

She quickly moved back when the other stood, her ears immediately pointing forward once more. Honestly she was kind of impressed - Dos likely wouldn't've tried to stand so soon after almost drowning. Better to just suffer the embarrassment of laying weakly on the beach until sundown - or until a scavenger came trying to pick at her pet.

"Never heard of him," Dos confessed honestly. "You're one of the first wolves I've seen up close."

And that was true too. Most of the time, wolves didn't react kindly to foxes (or their close cousins, coyotes) and her mother had made sure she knew that. So Dos obediently avoided lupines with the ability to turn her into stuffing.

Her ears pulled back at the she-wolf's aggressive coughing, vomiting up the water with a combination of bile. She's half-hunched; watching with mild concern and revulsion as her delight at finding a good adventure slowly faded.

"Uh," said Dos nervously. "You should probably get that looked at."   

Table by Aon