Constitution 1 Stealth 2
Deception 3 Strength 1
MagicTELEKINESIS
MagicVOID
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

Even in her pained and scared state, Elcid noticed the bits of electricity that started to jump across the fox's figure. Was that a threat in response? Was she preparing some larger attack? Elcid's eyes grew wide and weary as she tried to twist herself around, wincing as she yet again attempted to stand, only to fall back down - this time on her stomach - once more. The fox spoke, declaring that the shore could have made work of her. Elcid's scared growl - all teeth shown - heightened. Was that a threat? She wasn't the best at percieving other's intentions or emotions, especially in such a vulnerable state. Everything inside her screamed that the best defense was an impressive offence, though she was failing horribly in this department. 

"How'd you get hurt so bad anyway? This place is usually safe-ish." The question from the fox made Elcid's scared growl lower. How had she ended up hurt so badly? "I... I don't know really. One moment I was poking through an abandoned laboratory and the next I was beneath the water, fighting for my life. I remember crashing into some of the rocks in the current, trying desperately to catch my breath, then the next moment I was flying. No. Not flying. I was falling, and beneath me was the bottom of the waterfall with the current ready to sweep me away once more. Hitting the water hurt really bad." Elcid shuddered at the words, remembering the jolt as what little air her lungs had managed to grasp during the fall were knocked out of her at the impact. "Now I'm here with a fox asking me questions." 

Having caught her breath once more, Elcid tried for a third time to get to her paws. With a sharp inhale of air, she pushed with her front two legs, her left leg immediately giving out and causing her to yelp sharply. She staggered and shifted her weight, trying to use her hind legs with her good front leg to lift herself up. Her left front leg remained dangling loosely. "Have you seen a male wolf around here with purple marks across his body? Very bright purple eyes? Goes by the name Zane." 

Elcid then suddenly fell into a coughing fit, hacking as her body racked with the jarring motion. It took everything in her power to remain standing, and there, at her paws, was a mixture of water and black bile. "Oh no." 

Dice Roll: 
Success - Elcid remains standing past her coughing fit. 
Failure - Elcid falls and crumbles back down on the shore of the river.